Oh Yeah! One Bars = Life!

If you are looking for a protein bar that is delicious as well as helping hit your macros then look no further!  Behold!  The Oh Yeah! One protein bar!  Now don’t get confused, these are not low calorie or super low in fat for that manner.  You have to be conscious of how you make them fit in your day.  But with 21 grams of protein, 10 grams of fiber and the fact that they don’t taste like compressed saw dust you are going to want to make them fit.

I have taken it upon myself to try and try all the flavors; peanut butter pie, chocolate chip cookie dough, birthday cake, lemon cake, cookies and cream, chocolate brownie, white chocolate raspberry, almond bliss, and mint chocolate chip.  The only one that I have yet to get my mitts on is the mint chocolate chip and I got a lead on where they are locally.  I have not experience a flavor that I thought was gross.  I would eat anyone of these flavors without hesitation.  My favorites so far are: chocolate brownie, almond bliss, and peanut butter pie.  The almond bliss tastes almost identical to an almond joy!!  But do take note it has 1 more gram of fat, presumably because it has two real almonds on top.

I ordered myself a variety pack off of Amazon because I am incredibly lazy and wanted to come home to a surprise one day.  But now that I have tried them I wanted to find a local source.  Super Supplements off Coburg Road had a pretty good variety and I hear Max Muscle on Franklin Blvd. also carries them (that’s where I hear the mint ones are).

These honestly taste like candy bars.  And beings that I haven’t had a full size candy bar in months it is amazing to experience.  If you are tired of other protein bars, make sure you scoop some of these bad boys up.  You can thank me later.

No comments :

Post a Comment